Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ over 3,600 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Community Moderator responsible with improving our game communities’ sentiment, providing social customer support and fostering a healthy and safe community for players across our social media channels.
The Community Moderator will be monitoring Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/ YouTube/ Discord servers’ posts and comments that are posted on message boards, websites, forums, as well as daily engaging with the audience, providing support, settling disputes, removing posts that are offensive or those that break the community rules and organizing discussion threads accordingly.
- Monitor discussions on Social Media, Discord, AppStores reviews, respond in a timely fashion where appropriate.
- Engage, educate and support players via discussions on Social Media Channels and Discord servers. Identify, track, report and help solve their emerging issues.
- Collaborate with other teams in finding swift solutions for the issues reported by players via social media.
- Collaborate with Game Community Managers to identify, empower and monitor community contributors in Discord and other social media.
- Reinforce and participate in the feedback cycle from customers to the game team and back.
- Organize discussion threads by moving misplaced posts, deleting spam, issuing warnings, blocking unwanted users and educating the community to leave their comments in the correct places.
- Review, collect and accurately classify the nature of user-generated content from a range of social media and community platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, AppStores and Game Discords. Provide extensive reports on community feedback, by using qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Reposting Social Media content across local Gameloft Social Media Channels.
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal & written (second language is a big plus).
- Passion for games and nice to have: a good video game experience (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences).
- Familiar with Discord, forums, Facebook, Instagram and other social & discussion hubs.
- Ability to understand online conflicts and knowledge on how to mitigate them.
- Computer Literate (Internet Browsing, Windows, MS Office with emphasis in Excel, PowerPoint – nice to have).
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally.
- Ability to handle customer complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers.
- Ability to work accurately and detail oriented.
- A pleasant and friendly style and a proactive attitude.
- To be a team player.
Why join us?
What do you say about joining not just any gaming studio, but a dynamic powerhouse for extraordinary gaming experiences right in the Heart of Transylvania? Since August 2010, when we first opened our gates in Cluj-Napoca, we seem to have found the perfect ingredients to create the right work environment: cultural diversity, enthusiasm, boldness, mutual trust, kindness and a constant need for self-improvement.
Not only do we value work efficiency, but we also know the importance of corporate social responsibility. That is why we regularly get involved in various projects that help us give back to our community. More than that, we let our surroundings inspire us to great lengths. In just a couple of years, we became one of the central quality assurance studios in Gameloft. Nearly all Gameloft titles released over the last decade have been present in Cluj in the hands of our multi-talented Quality Assurance departments. We consider ourselves craftsmen of our respective trade and take pride in striving to achieve the best in our work, while also having fun and enjoying the ride. Our mission is to perfect our craft continuously and to create the best mobile gaming experiences, appreciated by our fans all over the world. We put the players ahead of anything else and we want our games to always provide the best experience, no matter the platform. Quality is our commitment.
Creating games in the heart of Transylvania gives us access to its cultural heritage and offers us a unique outlook towards the future. Our first in-house IP, Iron Blade Medieval Legends, is a perfect example: we blended classic RPG mechanics with an innovative control scheme, creating a true-to-life recreation of the best preserved medieval castles in Romania! How cool is that?
On top of that, being part of our team means access to various social benefits, including a medical insurance package, gym and swimming pool access and also on site cervical massages and eye exams. Our offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package with lots of career-development opportunities. Oh, and we have short Fridays, in order to allow our employees to invest in their hobbies.
So, are you ready to join the game and be a part of a dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast growing company? We are so looking forward to meeting you! Apply now if you think you are a good fit!
What Gameloft Cluj can offer you even more?
- Lunch tickets.
- Short Friday.
- Medical package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex for when it will be safe to return, until then - complete WFH support.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English.