Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Gameloft is looking for a skilled PHP Backend Developer to build the internal reporting tools used by the company.
Our technology stack consists of various PHP with the popular Symfony framework, database systems (MySQL, AWS Aurora), and technologies such as: Gitlab, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, Docker, CI/CD and many others.
We employ the Agile methodology and principles in our day-to-day work.
- Development of new features, modules and applications that integrate various internal and external data sources and prepare them for analytical reporting.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Research and apply new technologies.
- Various custom applications for specific needs in support departments (Financial, Production, Game Evolution).
- Object-oriented development with PHP 7.
- Good knowledge of PHP frameworks (Symfony is preferred).
- Understanding of popular software design patterns.
- Relational databases knowledge, particularly MySQL.
- Good understanding of the Git code versioning tool.
- Very good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team.
- Self-motivated and resourceful person.
- Ability to work as a team player, with initiative and openness.
Would be a plus:
- Experience writing unit tests using the PHPUnit framework.
- Experience with the AWS Web Services, with a focus on database and analytics: S3, Athena, EMR, Aurora, RDS, Glue etc.
- Knowledge with DevOps principles: Git flows, automatic testing, CI/CD.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with NelmioAPI.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.