Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
- Main Tasks and ResponsibilitiesReporting to the local Online team lead, the successful candidate will be in charge of development, deployment, support and maintenance of the code libraries and available tools for all Gameloft games, including those that relate to authentication, interactions with social networks, as well as messaging and multiplayer services. Working in collaboration with teams from all over the world, they must manage an influx of updates and patches for a variety of codebases (mainly Python and Java).
- Gameloft has one of the largest online-services platforms in the video-game industry, with 20 million daily active players and more than 10 billion requests per day registered to its data centres.
Experience And Qualifications
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in object-oriented programming (Python, Java, Go, .Net or any other language)
- Excellent grasp of unit testing (including methods based on test-driven development)
- Strong understanding of scalable distributed systems
- Experience in Micro Services development
- Good knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Docket and Kubernetes is an asset
- Experience with cloud programing is an asset
- Experience with different observability tools such as Grafana, Kibana, Loki, Jaeger is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of source-control tools, such as Git, Mercurial, etc., is an asset
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong ability to communicate
- Proactive and independent
- Meticulous and focused on code quality
- Able to work quickly and under pressure
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.