Account Executive DACH Market
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2,000 companies from 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi ...).
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world.
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have foosball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.)
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow!
You will work in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced environment in a rapidly technology growing company. As a Key Account Manager, you will develop a strategic approach to identify, prospect and close new customers.
- Working and sharing best practices within your POD (SDR, AE and CS) leading to top performance within a territory.
- Prospecting and developing a portfolio of enterprise accounts with a "solution selling/consultative approach" mindset, achieving (and exceeding) the targets in terms of sales and quality KPIs.
- Using our sales stack (Salesforce / Linkedin Sales Navigator /Groove/ etc) and data analytics to structure your approach and increase your efficiency and productivity.
- Using feedback from the market and customers to inform about marketing and product teams to continuously evolve the product to match customer needs. The position is based in Madrid. Strong on boarding with Gamelearn Academy
- Learn about our product, people and culture before diving into your new role with your POD. Possibility for home office once a week upon meeting minimum annual quota.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree with a minimum 5 years experience in a commercial B2B role.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM.
- Experienced in the world of corporate training (Staffing or SSII) and/or digital, SaaS, IT & Services.
- Strong "hunting" ability to develop a customer portfolio in large organizations, and evangelize Gamelearn solutions,
- Increase focus on conversion and renewal rates
- Excellent interpersonal skills, curious with intellectual agility and business orientated.
- Own portfolio of human resource contacts on the C-level is highly valued.
- Ability to understand the challenges and objectives given by customers to offer the best approach aligned with the client's strategy
- Strong ability to negotiate, forecast sales, speed of execution and organization
- Team spirit is a must
- Availability to travel
- Native or bilingual German language. ESSENTIAL.
- English and other languages are a plus.