(Closed) Working Student - Live Producing
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Live Producers are responsible for the management of operational product topics (e.g. game updates, game events, maintenances, bug fixes). You'll work closely with the existing team and support daily business and project tasks.
If you are excellently organised, have excellent communication skills and are looking to get started withing the gaming industry, you are in the right place with us.
- You help coordinating the project teams with the aim of ensuring that updates and operational topics are carried out on time and within budget
- You provide feedback to optimize processes within the products
- You communicate and organize workflows with internal production and development teams
- You solve problems in cooperation with our Service Departments
- You are a student
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You have a strong team spirit and manage several tasks with different groups
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English and you are precise and fast
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee working for us from home, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and your equipment will be sent directly to your door
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on our corporate website.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.