We are Gameforge
Karlsruhe | full-time | from March 2021
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
In Live Producing you are responsible for the management of operational product topics (e.g. game updates, game events, maintenances, bug fixes) If you are excellently organised, have excellent communication skills and a proven track record in releasing projects on time and budget, you are in the right place with us.
Please submit your application in English.
- You coordinate the project teams with the aim of ensuring that updates and operational topics are carried out on time and within budget
- You optimize processes within the products
- You communicate and organize workflows with our external partner studios
- You solve problems in cooperation with our Service Departments
- You have the ability to lead teams and individuals without disciplinary responsibility
- You are relentless, precise and fast
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You have a strong team spirit and manage several complex projects with different groups
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written Englis
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home. When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you.
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.