Intern* / Working Student* Quality Assurance (QA)
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in our team of QA Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming?
As Intern* or Working Student* in our QA you will test mainly game events as well as sales, cover game mainentances and support our QA Specialists on game updates in order to achieve the desired overall quality and bug-free gaming fun.
Please submit your application in English
- You support our QA Specialists in functional testing of our games and tools
- You create and maintain test documentation
- You identify, categorize and report errors during the execution of test plans
- You have a basic technical background which helps you to understand requirement documents
- You are a structured and self-organized person who can think outside the box
- You're open, communicative, and enjoy engaging with others
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee working for us from home, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and your equipment will be sent directly to your door
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one
- We're easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- We have full transparency at Gameforge! We all share our ideas because everyone has potential
About Gameforge Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge's diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker , along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates .
*No matter what gender, we' re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.