(Closed) Creator Partnerships Lead
G2 Esports is looking for a highly motivated Creator Partnerships Lead to join its commercial team. This individual will be based in New York, the soon to be new office location of G2 Esports.
The Creator Partnerships Lead will establish a new G2 vertical focused on building a commercial business around G2’s individual talent assets. This will include securing new commercial partnerships for G2 Esports’ portfolio of talent in order to help maximize the organization’s commercial revenue and promotion of the G2 brand.
- Sales – Developing leads, securing meetings and building relationships with prospective partners at senior levels through outbound approaches, existing corporate relationships and generally building an industry network and profile. Identifying key brands within G2’s marketing funnels and initiating first contact. Upselling and cross-selling existing brands on new creators and ad formats
- Building a Business Case – Development of G2 Esports’ creator-focused narrative. Develop sales materials, purpose, unique selling point and assets to secure new commercial partners for individual talent to the organization.
- Asset Development – work closely with all relevant G2 Esports departments, primarily Head of creators and creator marketing manager to create and evolve valuable individual assets and pitch manageable rights to each Creator.
- Presentation Materials – Development of a full suite of custom and tailored partnership sales materials, proposals and presentations to suit the needs of individual companies being pitched.
- Relationship – Build a strong relationship with creators, creator agencies, and the broader gaming influencer market to identify the right business verticals and the right processes to target and close brands for G2 talent
- Inbound client management – manage existing inbound individual sponsorship interest by working with agencies or clients approaching G2 around individual creators
- CRM Management – work across G2 commercial department to align on customer management and outreach approaches ensuring detailed discussions are tracked
- Contractual Process – Support the closing of endorsement/ individual creator (eventually also pro player) deals including negotiation of commercial terms and working alongside the brand and legal team to conclude contractual agreements.
- Business Acumen – Supporting the Commercial Department and Marketing Department’s senior leadership team across a broad range of commercial projects and initiatives.
- Other - Act as an ambassador for, and promote the best interests of G2 Esports at all times. Undertake other duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of G2 Esports.
Who you are:
- 5-7 years relevant industry experience and track record of proven success.
- Influencer/ creator sales, marketing or management experience
- Experience of undertaking the full sales process from the initial outreach right through to closing.
- Proven track record of building valuable commercial relationships and the ability to influence and sell new concepts at a senior level.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and sustaining internal relationships across multiple business units/departments to aid the scoping and packaging of commercial propositions.
- An ability to construct best-in-class sales materials and presentations.
- Strong team player with cooperative thinking and accuracy of data analysis and insights
- An insatiable curiosity about all things regarding creators, marketing, tech, and social
- Understanding and utilization of a CRM system to help deliver against specific business objectives.
- Organized with strong time management capabilities and reliable execution of all committed tasks
- Gamers / Esports fan a plus
Your Benefits working at G2 Esports
Perks: Competitive salary; Performance Bonus; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more!
Work Culture & environment: Working in New York, you will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Development: Work closely with one of the best companies within Esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached by clicking the “apply for this position” button.
If you have any further questions, feel free to send them directly to [email protected]
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!