Are you an experienced digital designer who has previously worked with UI design, preferably within the gaming industry, and excited for your designs to reach a global audience of hundreds of thousands? Do you also love gaming and esports? Our team is growing and therefore we are in search of you, our future UI Designer!
This is what you love doing
This is a senior role, where you will be shifting between different focus areas such as design research, design system development, branding, and delivering exceptional UI designs, all while being the bridge between our UX and Frontend Developers. Together with our UI- and UX-designers, you will be responsible for building and implementing high quality user interfaces across multiple PC and Mobile products on our platform. You will have frequent collaboration with different departments and talented colleagues.
Who we believe you are
We believe you are truly passionate about design and gaming. You enjoy working with the entire life-cycle; from planning to conceptualising, iterating, delivering to production and close collaboration with your colleagues. Motivated by problem solving; you love to investigate until you find a solution. You are proud of your work and take responsibility for every last detail.
We think you have a solid understanding for colour, typography and best practices for UI design and designing for web- and mobile applications.
- Develop and design user interfaces for our products; mobile, web and windows applications
- Guide and support more junior designers
- Work closely with the UX team, but also other departments in taking data driven design decisions
- Further develop and maintain the G-Loot design language
- Further develop and maintain the G-Loot design system
- 5-6 years experience as a UI designer
- Experience and in-depth understanding of UX
- Great ability to argue for and discuss design solutions through iterative processes
- You have a strong UI portfolio and published references that you’re proud of
- Great knowledge about UI-design principles
- Great knowledge of responsive design
- Good understanding for HTML5/CSS
- High knowledge of Sketch/Figma/Adobe Suite.
- Experience with design towards gaming- and/or tech industry
- Previous experience working with payment providers
What's in it for you?
- Freedom with responsibility
- Centrally located office space
- Free Friday breakfast, drinks and snacks
- Health and Wellness benefit
- Hack days
- International team
- Flexible work hours
G-Loot’s mission is to take esports from the big offline arenas to the comfort of your home through online competitive gaming — making esports more accessible for everyone!
We offer players of every skill level a platform where they can play on their own terms, for fun or the competitive thrill, while also having the opportunity to win real money!
G-Loot believes in democratising esports, and therefore we’re all about inclusion. G-Loot is not for just one type of player, playing one type of game. Instead, we aim to support a variety of different games on our platform and provide every user with an endless stream of different challenges to suit them.
G-Loot is leading the esports pack, not only as Sweden’s largest esports company but also as a receiver of one of the world’s largest esports investments.
To apply for this position, please send both your portfolio and CV in English. We look forward to your application!