Assistant Producer - Warhammer: Age of Sigmar
Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England.
With a growing team of over 600 talented people, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.
We are continuing to grow our team to support our existing portfolio and an exciting and ambitious future roadmap, which includes the development of both own-IP titles and licensed-IP titles. Our IP-license partners include Universal (Jurassic World), Formula 1 and Games Workshop (Warhammer).
We are also growing our team to continue the growth of Frontier Foundry, our games label for publishing games developed by carefully selected partner studios.
Purpose of the role
As part of our continued growth we have a vacancy for an Assistant Producer to join our fantastic team on a new Warhammer: Age Of Sigmar RTS title. You will work closely with our talented development team to help deliver exciting new content from the world of Warhammer. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a studio with a track record of delivering successful AAA titles and work with our experienced and passionate teams as you develop your career with us.
- Co-ordinating the creation of in-game content, under the supervision of a Producer
- Scheduling tasks to help developers deliver work on time and to a high quality
- Effective communication to provide visibility on the status of work and highlight issues in a timely manner
- Following company procedures and pipelines to help ensure efficient development
- Proactively resolving development issues to keep team members working effectively
- Assisting Producers and the wider development team to help achieve their goals
- An understanding of video game development and Production
- Experience in a similar project co-ordination role
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with all development disciplines
- Collaborative approach with the ability to mediate and facilitate between different development disciplines
- Pro-active in finding solutions to problems
- Confident working in a fast paced environment and able to react positively to change
- Well organised with a methodical approach.
- Knowledge of Agile development processes.
- Knowledge of Hansoft or JIRA beneficial.
What we can offer you
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.