(Closed) Senior Designer (m/f/d)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You are responsible for the conception, design and execution of on- and offline projects
- You produce content for several social media channels as well as our own (Summoner´s Inn, BAAL etc.)
- You create designs for different events (banners, posters, etc.)
- You help creating designs for presentations
- You successfully finished a form of education of digital & print media design or a form of higher education of design and gained at least 3 years of working experience (ideally in the media business)
- You work in a structured way and got a good sense of exceptional designs
- You’re proficient with programs such as Adobe CS Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere are a bonus
- You’re fluent in English and bring a basic interest in esport and gaming
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL, avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via our online application form in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary (please no zip or Word files). Your contact persons is Josefin Karg.
Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming CV.