- Strategic editorial planning and content management for an external content product / project.
- You are responsible for the product budget including planning and control
- Continuous success analysis and involvement in the strategic development of the product
- You are responsible for the creation of visuals & take over the final communication with the client
- Close cooperation with the product management
- Identifying and promoting the potential of your team
- At least 3 years of experience in the development and coordination of editorial content for digital channels.
- You have journalistic experience and a very good feeling for language as well as a stylistically confident ability to express yourself both verbally and in writing
- You have a confident manner in customer contact
- High level of social competence paired with strong assertiveness
- Very good experience in project management, strong planning skills, solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Experience in the esport sector desirable
- Team player with excellent communication and organisational skills and the drive to implement projects quickly
- Very good communication skills in English and ideally in German (feel free to apply without German skills aswell)
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via our online application form in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary (please no zip or Word files)
Your contact person is Felix Liedtke.
Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming CV.
You have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us also at [email protected]
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming is a global full-service agency specializing in esports and gaming. Headquartered in Berlin with regional offices across Europe, Asia, and North America, the company offers unparalleled industry insights and a multitude of client-centric solutions since 2011. From strategic consultancy to online and offline activations, Freaks 4U Gaming also delivers state-of-the-art broadcast productions as one of the most prominent esports content creators worldwide.
Deeply rooted at the heart of the community, Freaks 4U Gaming has built some of the most successful communities through its proprietary platforms including 99Damage, Summoner’s Inn, Agent’s Range, 1pv and joinDOTA.