Esport Editor (m/f/d)
- Creation of content around the topics esport and gaming
- Independent conceiving of topic ideas and their editorial realisation
- Responsible for the user-targeted production of content for all relevant esports titles
- Integration of current results from social media into your daily work
- Editorial control of shootings and the preparation and execution of interviews at esport events
- You’ve successfully completed your high school diploma and ideally a degree in the field of media or journalism. Additionally, you bring at least 2 years of experience as an editor
- You live your passion for gaming and esport and know the scene by heart
- Fluent in German and English and your grammar and spelling are excellent
- Willing to travel and flexible. Handling criticism in an open and honest way comes naturally to you
- Photoshop skills and experience as a video editor are a plus
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- You’ll be part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You’ll have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Felix Liedtke.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
Your Gateway into the Gaming IndustryFreaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its
agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.