CDD Cinematic Artist
We are looking for an experienced Cinematic Artist to complete our Marketing video team, helping us produce cinematic trailers that will be broadcast across the biggest video game events (The Game Awards, E3, PAX, Sony State of Play, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of film language, complemented by strong technical experience in Unreal Engine 4.
As lighting can totally change the perception of a scene, a solid base in that field is also required.
On your daily tasks, you will be expected to operate with varying degrees of autonomy, from working with other team members on the same trailer (following the instructions of a Director) to tackling a project with full autonomy starting with a pitch.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Required
- Experience with video/film content creation
- Strong experience with using game engines to create in-engine cinematics (especially UE4)
- Strong sense of composition, lighting, and cinematography
- Ability to quickly understand briefs and marketing needs
- Work with other team members and taking ownership for all your tasks
- Passionate about storytelling and narrative
- Passion for video games
- Knowledge in Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Knowledge in French language (don't worry, we have English natives in the marketing team, and everybody has fluent English)
6-month fixed-term contract (CDD) convertible into a permanent contract (CDI)
Required Application Materials : Portfolio or Youtube link demonstrating your skills is required