As a Videographer at Fnatic, you’ll shoot, edit and deliver content true to brief and on vision. You’ll be charged with maintaining Fnatic’s content quality standards, and also play a key role in defining and maintaining an efficient workflow. You’ll collaborate with a range of stakeholders across the business from ideation through to production of video content.
In our content team, there are a number of moving parts across 10 of the world’s leading Esports titles. You gotta be up for it, have great management skills and the ability to work well in what is often a high pressure environment. You’ll be working in a fast-paced hive of activity at our head office in the heart of Shoreditch, London.
Your mission is to:
- Provide on location filming services for our teams and talent, and assist across content duties from shooting, editing and occasional producing
- Edit content to brief, ensuring the final piece is on brand and original vision
- Assist in planning and ideating future content for our content strategy.
- Ensure deliverables are on brand, budget and vision; as guided by Video Content Lead
- Deliver content to all key stakeholders including Partnerships, ProGaming and Marketing
- Consider audience feedback and content performance metrics to inform future content development
- Complete trouble and preventative maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment
- Ad-hoc support duties across the Content team
We’re looking for:
- A strong visual portfolio of content across multiple channels
- Strong troubleshooting ability with software and hardware
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic additional production skills to complete a project independently (Photoshop, After Effects, Grading, Audio)
- Expert in how to maximise opportunities on visual content channels, especially YouTube
- Knowledge of content performance metrics that count and how to measure them
- Experience in lighting scenes and cinematography
- Someone who loves to travel around the world to capture on site content
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A flexible and resilient approach
- A love of start-up environments, appreciating that it is no normal 9-5
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, additional languages desirable
- An interest in Esports and desire to take our content to the world
What we have to offer:
- Work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world
- A full stack of tech and gear to perform at the office, in game and just to make you happy!
- Friends and Family discounts on our products