Content Manager (Rainbow Six)
As our Rainbow Six Content Manager at Fnatic, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase our amazing Rainbow Six team to the world through our social channels.
You'll lead on building the future roadmap for Fnatic’s Rainbow Six content, generating content for, and managing our Japanese-language Twitter account, as well as contributing to Fnatic's core English-language social media accounts. The content quality standards at Fnatic are high, and you'll need to work closely with Product, Commercial and Pro-Gaming stakeholders Marketing, Commercial and Pro-Gaming stakeholders juggling a number of moving parts with tight deadlines. You've gotta be up for the challenge!
As our Rainbow Six team plays within APAC time zones and is frequently on the road, it’s essential you are based in a comparable part of the world, and are comfortable with the travel required by this role throughout the season.
Your Mission Is To
- Own all Rainbow Six-specific content and Fnatic Rainbow Six social channels and their respective success
- Liaise with our HQ social team on best social media practices and distribution on main channels as required
- Report on Rainbow Six content performance metrics and consider audience feedback to drive continual improvement
- Own the Fnatic Rainbow Six content calendar, working closely with team management for player access and content planning
- Provide feedback to HQ on Rainbow Six related opportunities that arise for other departments or in new territories as you become aware of them
- Build a long-term content narrative considering local culture, community, and past content performance
- Continually grow knowledge of our players and their possible storylines
- Work with Rainbow Six esports team members to ensure all required deliverables are being met and key metrics are being recorded
- Brief the Brand & Creative team to generate assets as required, and help ensure brand guidelines are adhered to
- Constantly investigate new content formats/platforms, and build relationships with relevant emerging providers
- Propose possible influencers (with the help of internal tools) for future content development, and manage influencer relationships once on board
- Help build a network of content creators to support content capture
- Foster the connection between the Entertainment and Pro-Gaming functions by building strong relationships with players
- Propose and shoot content for players’ personal channels to assist in brand building and narrative coverage of the team
- Provide content consultancy and support to players as required and be the driving force for streaming content growth
We're looking for:
- A high-quality portfolio of gaming content across multiple channels
- Passion for esports and good knowledge of Rainbow Six
- A deep knowledge of social platforms and how they can be best utilised to speak to our target audience
- Knowledge of content performance metrics that count and how to measure them
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A flexible and resilient approach
- Willingness to travel and comfort working remotely
- An open personality that’s engaging to the community
- A sense of urgency coupled with excellent organisation and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, with a high level of Japanese language strongly desired
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.