Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
Flying Wild Hog Krakow is currently working on an independent project which is a multiplayer action RPG set in a sci-fi universe.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to join our Team in Krakow and become the heart of our community efforts. Working closely with our publishing partner, you will be the key link between their community efforts and our own development team, helping us to build and foster a healthy, fun and thriving community and highlighting any important topics to the Game Director, Head of Production and the development team. You will be helping us to establish best practices, set up the right channels and tools and be one of the public faces of the game. You will be our players’ voice towards the team.
- Be the go to person for our publishing partners for all things community, working with them to create a holistic approach to community management and collaboration
- Help to harness community engagement and passion, working with the development team to shape the game for our players
- Be the champion of our players towards the studio and vice versa, in collaboration with our publishing partner, acting as the players’ stakeholder in game development decisions
- Help us to build, from the ground up, our community platforms. Using your knowledge and expertise, help us determine which platforms to use and how to best utilize them (such as Discord, Forums, Social Media, Twitch, etc.)
- Initially operate and manage our studio’s community platforms, but also create a plan for the long term success of this strategy and build a team to support it
- Help our publishing partner to manage and administer the player community of our game on their platform, as well as influencers and other partners
- Support our publisher and the marketing effort
- Collaborate with our publishing partner to schedule, manage and potentially feature in broadcasts such as livestreams, podcasts, video blogs or similar
- Collaborate with our publishing partner and the development team to create AMAs, video updates and blog posts to highlight on-going work, upcoming events and features
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of player and community sentiment, engagement and mood.
- Help to brainstorm, design and create community and marketing activities, including in-game and real world campaigns, rewards, features and similar.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in English, other languages are a distinct bonus
- You must be comfortable talking to our Publisher, our partners, streamers, influencers and our development team and connect them all together
- At least a few years of experience working as a community manager or similar on a live game, ideally shaping a community from the ground up
- A good understanding of and experience with social media platforms, streaming systems and communications solutions
- An understanding which platforms to use and when, to build a community in a strong and sustainable way
- An ability to understand the tone of the brand and work within it, on all things community
- Preferably experience in live streaming, AMAs, written content creation
- Preferably experience in creating and managing surveys, community events and similar
- Ideally some experience in building and leading a team, as this role eventually will be the core of the studio’s community efforts
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game - the game is being created by the whole team
- The team consisting of experienced experts, that means - huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
If you do not meet all our requirements, but you feel confident you are a good fit for this role, please do apply. We are above all looking for a great team member who has an incredible love for games, great communities and building relationships.