Senior Cinematic Producer
Liverpool, UK / Remote within UK
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We're looking for a Senior Cinematic Producer to lead the development of cinematics on a dark, story-driven next generation ‘Narrative Adventure’ with genre defining goals
This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into ground-breaking territory on next-generation hardware technologies.
This is an ambitious, AAA project with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
- Delivering quality in all aspects of cinematics in the game
- Work with the Development Management team on all resourcing and tasks to ensure the quality, scope and delivery goals are met
- Maintenance of project schedules
- Ownership of Sprint and Milestone planning
- Running daily stand ups
- Work closely with the Cinematic Director to review and feedback effectively on all quality issues
- Develop excellent relationships with Publishers and other external partners
- Identifying shortfalls in skills and manpower, and assisting with the recruitment process
- Being the glue within the team, the person who steers the ship and brings all the disciplines together
- Reporting quality and overall progress to the team, studio management, and external partners
- Expert knowledge of project management practices (Agile, Prince2 etc)
- Expert knowledge of industry standard packages (MS Office, Hansoft/Jira, Perforce etc)
- Expert understanding of cinematics pipeline
- Natural leadership skills
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to balance the driving of quality whilst keeping people happy and motivated
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organisation
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Confluence for documentation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams for communication
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to the email at the apply button below with the Job Code.
Job Reference: HB-SCP-01