We are looking for a Monetization Intern to join our ever growing marketing team. At Fanatee, the marketing team is one of the main motors of growth for our games. You will help analyze data and scenarios aiming to create/improve processes to increase performance in the monetization strategy. He/she will be responsible to obtain and analyze business targets and requirements with the Monetization Manager.
- Collaborate with product management and product development to develop and manage strategies that drive monetization in online games;
- Identify opportunities and provide monetization reporting;
- Set pricing strategy for micro-transactions, monitor in-game economics and modify pricing based on results;
- Provide reports that track KPIs to the Producer in order to identify and predict trends;
- Monitor of internal performance reports to support business process improvement initiatives;
- Interface with the most important tech companies in the world (Google, Facebook, Apple, and others);
- Provide valuable input into business cases based on data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Good team player.
- Ability to draw data-driven business insights.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Want to develop your career in a game company.
- Fluency in English.
- Attending college in Business Administration, Economy, Engineering or Computer Science.
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don't have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible benefits
- Career development support
- Casual environment as well as the dress code
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 200M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!