Human Resources Analyst
We are looking for an organized self-starter Human Resources Analyst who will be responsible for the full cycle Human Resources support. The role is critical in implementing our People initiatives and driving Recruitment processes. Partnering with hiring managers and team members, you will design and execute strategies to hire candidates, and amaze our candidates with all the possibilities we can offer to them at Fanatee.
To succeed in this role you should be a strong communicator who frequently provides business updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Recruit top talent to our team.
- Full-cycle recruiting: screening, interviewing and closing.
- Manage candidates in process and provide them a positive experience from application stage to offer.
- Provide regular status reports to the Leadership.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to run recruiting processes end-to-end.
- Act as a recruiting consultant to our teams by suggesting changes to the hiring/interview process and providing a unique perspective on market trends and industry best practices.
- Works to understand overall business objectives and apply solutions to enhance people performance.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years experience as a full-cycle in recruiting.
- Experience as a Generalist HR analyst is a plus.
- Experience recruiting for tech or game companies preferred. Deep knowledge of recruiting strategies, channels, and processes.
- Experience with Linkedin Recruiter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in portuguese and english.
- Experience with (phone, skype and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- You love recruiting and you can't think of anything more critical for the company than to recruit right and fast.
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Psychology or equivalent).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Profit Sharing.
- Casual environment and dress code.
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 130M downloads worldwide.
Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!