F2K is a media network in the esports space with over 70 streamers creating 700 million+ impressions per month and commanding 1% of all Twitch’s viewership.
F2K aggregates streamers into our network enabling their content to be monetized. We use their reach as an engine to drive our owned and operated products. Our commitment to diversity and reputation for supporting underserved communities has enabled us to build a leading trend and network of influencers that is also a driving force for change, education, and reducing toxicity in the space.
We're revolutionizing the way people view gaming and esports content by addressing the future of advertising in this space. As a media network, we are developing and producing our own IP that can be licensed in/out of our network.
With Twitch viewership at its highest ever, and broadcast-based esports on the rise, companies are looking for opportunities to penetrate the esports space.
F2K is known for its ability to provide a family environment for staff, influencers and competitors alike, creating a strong foundation of support for anyone who has the passion and the desire to succeed. As a member of our team:
- You will provide first-class customer service and drive value for our Talent.
- You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
- You will be a self-starter, accountable, and can flourish in a remote position where your efforts will determine your success.
- You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork, collaboration, and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
- You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
The primary responsibility of the Talent Manager is to serve as Talent’s main point of contact with F2K and as their primary advocate within F2K, provide development support to Talent in the F2K network, upscale Talent from a technical and creative standpoint, create a system of structure and accountability for executing brand integrations as well as new content development, and advise talent as you steer them into the next phase of their careers. This role will concentrate on advancing the network’s growth and will surface opportunities that drive the business forward. A successful candidate for this role will understand that this is not a 9 to 5 opportunity and that flexible hours are a requirement.
- Proactively identify, pitch, and implement relevant monetization opportunities for Talent with a platform-agnostic approach
- Serve as point of contact for potential and existing Talent - constantly growing and maintaining relationships
- Develop deep relationships with Talent and drive an ongoing and measurable development program, ensuring your Talent have exactly what they need to succeed
- Promote F2K within the industry and create an inviting environment for new talent
- Negotiate and draft contracts with new and existing talent
- Serve as our organization’s Talent knowledge base to ensure the right talent are put forth for commercial opportunities
- Coordinate with the Sales team to negotiate talent rates, ensure a talent-friendly commercial environment, present commercial campaign briefs, and ensure their delivery
- Coordinate with the Content team to ensure that the correct talent are put forth for F2K’s Owned & Operated content and ensure their participation
- Coordinate with the Tech team to present actionable insights in regards to how Talent performance can be both predicted and measured
- Develop franchise talent: Take a streamer or influencer, expand their reach across platforms, increase the quality of their creative executions, and identify new business opportunities
- Measure and report on Talent growth across platforms, commercial viability, and ROI
- Drive ideation around development strategies, Talent collaborations, and platform optimization, as well as new technologies and platforms to futureproof our capabilities
- 3-5 years’ experience in talent management at a top-tier agency, MCN, Brand/Media Agency, or Casting department in a Network or Studio environment |
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Media Studies, Business or equivalent practical experience
- Talent management, operations, acquisition, and retention experience
- Digital Media, video, web, or entertainment industry experience
- Proven ability to identify and facilitate the growth of potential talent
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work productively with a variety of people
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills--including contract negotiations, deal execution, etc.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Knowledge of current Content Creator and Influencer Marketing trends, and an interest in the broader entertainment industry (movies, TV, music)
- Material interest in digital and influencer culture
- Understanding and experience in startup culture