(Closed) Esports Performance Coach (Rocket League)
Do you want to change and grow the esports industry in the right way? Do you foresee esports becoming a universally accepted thing, and do you want to help push that needle forward? Do you hope to mold and develop players to be better teammates and people? If so, you may be the right fit for becoming an Esports Performance Academy Coach.
Esports Performance Academy is looking to hire an esports performance coach for Rocket League. This coach will be responsible for providing exceptional coaching services to our clients while upholding the standards of EPA coaching. This is a contract-position that can extend into a longer period if the right person is found.
This individual will advise both in the recruitment-stage and development-stage of different collegiate esports programs that EPA works with. MUST BE LOCAL TO INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts coaching and instructional activities.
- Counsels, advises and/or refers student-competitors on personal and academic matters.
- Participates in scheduled staff development sessions as assigned.
- Coaches and instructs assigned varsity team utilizing best practices.
- Develops and demonstrates some understanding of student development theory.
- Ensures proper completion of administrative responsibilities from those groups under their supervision (e.g., tournament registration forms, maintaining proper grade point average, etc.).Position Requirements
- Experience working in a professional environment and able to hold themselves accountable to the work required.
- Time Management
- Previous experience coaching the respective game title at a high level. Some understanding of High-performance training, either from administering it in a traditional sports world, or esports.
- Ability to adapt and grasp the EPA Coaching standards.
- 2-5 years experience coaching high-performing rosters in the respective title.
- Successful background check clearance.
- $25-$35 an hour
- Training Provided