Senior Partner Manager (m/f/d)
ESL Gaming is seeking a Senior Partner Manager to join the Partner Management team, who oversees ESL’s global portfolio of brand sponsors. The Senior Partner Manager will work collaboratively with brand partners, the sales team, and the global product teams to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
Your Future Tasks:
- Develop and maintain strong account relationships, working effectively with sponsorship partners to ‘know their business’ and oversee implementation of their sponsorship programs across ESL and Dreamhack properties
- Be the day to day key account lead for tier 1 brand partners
- Provide oversight over partner manager and junior partner managers on relevant accounts
- Work across global product teams to gather information to streamline source of information for partnership execution
- Ability to effectively coordinate with multiple local departments and global offices to ensure streamlined communication and goals across accounts
- Ensure the highest quality implementation of client programs through implementing in-broadcast and onsite partnership deliverables.
- Assist in ideating custom sponsorship programs across ESL properties that naturally ties in with brand goals and brand identity
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics /prepare reports on account status
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to assist sales with revenue targets
- Perform other duties, functions, responsibilities, projects, and provide assistance as necessary.
- Able to navigate difficult conversations with clients and internal teams
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to handle high-pressure situations
- Bachelors Degree
- 6+ year work experience
- Previous experience working with brands in a client-facing capacity
- Willingness to travel frequently and internationally
- Very, very fluent English, it is our #1 language
ESL is the world's largest & leading eSports company, operating various online and offline competitions such as Intel Extreme Masters, ESL One, CS:GO Pro-League as well as numerous regional and national leagues. ESL has offices in 13 different countries and operations on all continents with around 500 employees. The global Headquarters is in Cologne, and we belong to MTG (Modern Times Group).
We are an incredibly fast-paced digital company, driven by the passion for creating this new chapter of the sports-entertainment history. We value independent minds, initiative, and start-up mindset. We give quickly responsibilities and opportunities, with us you really can be somebody and have a positive impact.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please fill in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary. Please add the requested documents in PDF format.
Any certificates you want to send us additionally can be attached to either your CV or your cover letter.