Human Resources Business Partner
ESL Gaming is in the process of shaping the global HR department. You will have an important role in being responsible for the entire German HR operations and, together with the global HR team, driving and impacting change and development in the field of HR.
The HR Business Partner in Germany will be responsible for the local HR department and the development of the work environment, corporate social responsibility, implementation of HR system, company policies and organizational changes in Germany. You will advise and support the business, the employees, and the leaders with all HR related questions and changes.
- Supportive and advice of HR initiatives and HR systems.
- Manage German labor law processes and union negotiations.
- Work closely together with the global HR team to maintain and develop the global HR department.
- Update policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all recruiting in Germany.
- Responsible for HR Germany and the entire HR year.
- Coordinate the work environment processes.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Review and mitigate strategic, reputational, operational, or compliance-related risks.
- Assist and support to implement policies and regulations to make sure ESL follow local labor law and work environment regulations.
- Ensure that ESL complies with CSR codes and initiatives. Compliance refers to our company’s commitment to legality and willingness to observe community values and the company code of conduct. Proactiveness is every initiative to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.
- Improving the workplace. Meaning keeping up on speed, setting up targets and goals, and following up on a daily basis.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the German works council team
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum 5-year experience within the field of HR.
- Experience in working in a global company.
- Excellent skills in using software such as G-suite, Office, and similar tools.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with different types of people at various levels.
- Fluent in English and German verbally and in writing.
- ADP payroll knowledge a plus.
- Experience, knowledge, and understanding of esports and Gaming (Nice to have).
ESL Gaming is the world’s largest esports and gaming lifestyle company. Since 1994, the company has been shaping the industry and leading esports and gaming innovation on a global scale across the most popular video games with numerous online and offline esports competitions, and through premier gaming lifestyle festivals. The company operates high-profile, branded international leagues and tournaments under the ESL Pro Tour, including ESL One, Intel® Extreme Masters, DreamHack Masters, ESL Pro League, and other preeminent, stadium-size tournaments. ESL Gaming also produces and hosts DreamHack Open tournaments, ESL National Championships, grassroots amateur cups, matchmaking systems, and DreamHack’s gaming lifestyle festivals — which feature everything gaming under one roof. ESL Gaming is part of MTG, the leading international digital entertainment group. More information is available at about.eslgaming.com.
We are an incredibly fast-paced digital company, driven by the passion for creating this new chapter of the sports-entertainment history. We value independent minds, initiative, and a start-up mindset. We give quickly responsibilities and opportunities, with us you really can be somebody and have a positive impact.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please fill in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary. Please add the requested documents in PDF format.
Any certificates you want to send us additionally can be attached to either your CV or your cover letter.