Sr. Product Manager
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or supporting teams to deliver initiatives of Epic quality, Product Managers at Epic take pride in consistently delivering innovative and industry leading products and experiences.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Product Manager, you will collaborate with cross-functional team members to drive engagement and monetization initiatives on Fortnite. You will use both creative and analytical skills to identify opportunities, define product strategy, support roadmap development, execute live operations and contribute to strategic planning.
- Work closely with the game development team to design, implement and optimize the content pipeline, merchandising plan, and feature roadmap.
- Define measurable feature and initiative goals as well as create detailed business and product requirements that are used to guide design and technical specifications.
- Collaborate with marketing and other consumer team partners on go-to-market strategies and execution for major content activations.
- Monitor overall economy health and the performance of in-game activations to define best practices, identify new opportunities, and provide regular updates to the cross-functional team.
- Partner with Analytics, Player Insights, and other Product Managers to answer business and design questions through A/B testing, user surveys, and in-depth data analysis.
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of Product Management experience across live operations, virtual economy management, and feature/system design.
- A passion for games and a deep understanding of growth, retention, and monetization principles and mechanics.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Experience analyzing large data-sets to identify actionable insights; Excel and SQL proficiency is required; Tableau proficiency is a plus.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; including experience writing concept pitches and product requirement documents.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of high-performing Product Managers is a plus.
This position is open in multiple locations across North America and Europe including (but are not limited to):
- Cary, NC
- San Francisco, CA
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.