Senior UX Designer
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What we do?
The Online team at Epic Games is developing an innovative platform which provides tools and services with world-class features and scalability to developers and gamers. We’re making it easier and faster for developers to successfully launch, operate, and scale high-quality games. As a game developer ourselves, we understand how to tackle hard problems and are sharing the fruits of our labor with others in the development community.
Epic Games is looking for a Senior UX Designer with a gorgeous portfolio. You'll team up with our Design Lead to define and translate Epic brands into stunning, developer-centered web properties. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing in-house design team, and make a direct impact to our ever-growing user community.
- Translate high level visual design concepts for Epic Games across the Epic web ecosystem
- Work collaboratively with the Design team, Web Developers and Producers to research, test designs and incorporate customer feedback into solutions
- Work quickly and maintain a high quality bar for design and design best practices
- Exceptional portfolio of digital product design work
- Up to date knowledge on the latest design tools and techniques
- Fluent in the application of web technologies as it relates to the work of design
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong ability to take direction and feedback that improves quality
- Understanding of interaction design, visual design principles
- Passion for video game technology
If your portfolio screams creative maturity, and you are seeking an opportunity to do your best work with a hungry, collaborative team, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we’ll be in touch soon.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.