Investor Relations Manager
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Investor Relations at Epic
In this role, you will
- Work closely with the Head of Investor Relations to build and improve our investor communication, strategy, and outreach
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Company’s strategy, operations, and financial history and consistently stay current on the Company’s business initiatives
- Support the team with financial modeling and ad hoc data/industry analysis, updating investor and board presentation materials, and other projects
- Work closely with multiple business units including Strategic Finance, Corporate Development, Legal, Communications, and others to properly align strategy and investor messaging
- Play an integral role in crafting and articulating the long-term vision of Epic Games
What We’re Looking For
- BS/BA degree or equivalent; advanced degree is a plus
- 4+ years minimum of combined experience in public/private company Investor Relations and/or Equity Research/Investment Banking
- Must have extensive knowledge of financial markets, accounting, company valuation, and the competitive landscape within media/entertainment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excels at time management, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines
- Comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to develop, synthesize and present ideas and analysis on key strategic and financial issues
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills; proficiency in advanced financial modeling and valuation models
- Self-starter that takes the initiative and is driven by new challenges
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D, and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here .