Epic Games MegaGrants is looking for a smart, creative MegaGrants Support Intern to join them for Summer 2021. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
This team is dedicated to managing the $100 million MegaGrants program that supports game developers, enterprise professionals, media and entertainment creators, students, educators, and tool developers doing amazing things with Unreal Engine.This role will involve supporting, documenting, and collaborating with various senior level teams within Epic on an administrative level. If you love team collaboration and documentation this role is the right fit for you!
- Reviewing Epic MegaGrants submissions to verify that they meet program requirements
- Develop a point of view on each application based on evaluation criteria
- Documenting meeting minutes for team syncs and reviews
- Assist in drafting up executive summaries for potential MegaGrant recipients
- Testing game builds and documenting experience
- Knowledgeable on the latest game releases and passion for gaming
- Passion for the entertainment media/software development industries, Unreal Engine, and enthusiasm for working with our team
- Strong attention to detail, reliability, commitment to accuracy
- Confidence to interact with external partners and developers
- Comfortable working with GSuite
This is a paid, remote internship for Summer 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely. Recruitment will run until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy