Asset Implementer (Contract)
Epic Games is looking for a contract Asset Implementer on our Fortnite Art team.
Please include a link to your portfolio.
- Implementing artwork from internal and external sources to game systems including Blueprint Asset content and the In-Game Store
- Creating the 2D imagery for promotional tiles for use in the in-game store
- Validating technical and creative specifications of content
- Receiving prototypes and final assets and implementing them into the game for review and submission
- Training new implementers on the process and tools, and ramping up outsourcing companies
- Seeking ways to improve and automate the implementation process to make it faster and less error- prone
- Opening communication to various disciplines regarding status and known issues with content
- Strong grasp on concepts of composition, color, and design in visual media
- Background in artistic mediums such as photography, painting, or illustration
- Moderate experience with UE4
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop
- An understanding of the technical aspects of graphic design
- Detail oriented
- Passion for games and creating digital media
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy