At Embark, we want to empower everyone to create games!
If you're a recent graduate, you've probably noticed that many jobs require tons of industry experience. At Embark studios, however, we're more interested in talent and ambition.
As a Game Programmer at Embark, you will be working on an unannounced co-operative action game, alongside some of the most talented people in the games industry.
We believe that great games are made in creative environments, where builds are always playable, and teams can move fast and test as many ideas as possible.
We would love it if you have any projects or experiments to show us that you’ve made in your spare time or during your education. The game we’re making is built in Unreal, using C++, blueprints and a scripting language called Angelscript.
Example of responsibilities
- Work together with designers, engineers, artists, and UX researchers to develop game features
- Implement UI features in Unreal Engine using Angelscript and Blueprints
- Collaborate with a wide range of talents at Embark to deliver a great user experience
We would love if you have
- A creative and curious mind
- Knowledge of using Unreal Engine, Blueprints and a scripting language called Angelscript
- Professional English communication skills.
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, a generous profit-sharing program, and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
We welcome people from all backgrounds and are looking forward to reading more about you (in English)!
If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, feel free to apply to us via our "Open Application."