(Closed) Strategic Partnerships Manager
Elo Hell Esports (EHE) is looking for a new Strategic Partnerships Manager. Founded in 2019, Elo Hell exists to create opportunities to grow and support the esports community, developing talent to be the best in the industry.
This role is focused on continuing the growth of Elo Hell’s media and production services by developing strong relationships with brands and esports stakeholders. They will be responsible for prospecting opportunities and driving the sales process through negotiation to agreement. This role will require working with leadership within Elo Hell to align on growth strategy in both Overwatch and the esports landscape in general.
More than this role, we are looking for a leader who shares the same equal passion for growing a business as well as the people involved at every level.
- Work with brand sponsors to identify opportunities for activations and integrations that align with EHE products or services
- Work with cross functional teams to implement strategic partnership agreements to ensure successful results.
- Work with marketing teams to develop promotional assets and define new marketing opportunities during the term of the contract
- Manage all strategic partnerships
- Establish and maintain reports on key partnership KPI’s
- Report regularly on the status of partnership engagements
- 2-4 years’ work experience in a sales role.
- BS Degree in Economics, Market Research, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- A passion for digital media and entertainment in general and games and esports in particular.
- A positive, goal-oriented, self-motivated, independent thinker.
- A proven ability to exceed expectations
- Contractor, hourly
- Email the address attached below with your resume