Workplace Experience Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Workplace Experience (WE) Coordinator
The Workplace Experience Team plays an important and valued role at EA. There are a variety of roles across EA that are necessary to this team, and each comes with its own set of requirements, expectations, and responsibilities. Key is that every team member is passionate about what they do, and their enthusiasm always shines through whatever they engage. Workplace Experience Coordinators are public facing, they are expected to have first class and customer service skills.
The Workplace Experience Coordinator role reports directly to the Workplace Experience Manager and provides a positive office experience as a cultural ambassador, community advocate and service leader. Host uses people-led services to connect employees to their environment through high-touch services and excellent customer service support delivered by employees like the Workplace Experience Coordinator. You would provide workplace experience services and support to increase individual well-being, personal productivity, and organizational effectiveness. As part of a "front-of-house" team, the Workplace Experience Coordinator creates a supportive and comfortable atmosphere by welcoming visitors and supporting all employee-facing service
- You will be the direct point of contact between onsite personnel and WE Manager.
- You create campus programs that promote engagement
- Manage the onsite EA Experience store, including purchasing inventory, processing game orders and maintaining the look and feel of the store.
- Service Now Ticket Management. Review, respond and assign help tickets to the appropriate avenue.
- Create campus programs and oversee vendor contractors who may hold responsibilities for activities.
- Knowledge and implementation of web-based programs to assist with weekly newsletters, campus flyers and invitation systems.
- Manage daily facility upkeep.
- Respond to all inquiries and complaints; ensure quality service delivery to every employee; follow up with employees to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Submit accurate help tickets to onsite Associate Building Engineer for repairs or attention requires outside realm of skills and responsibilities.
- Sources vendors for employee events, services, and maintenance.
- Assist the WE Manager in the quoting, bidding, purchase request/PO process, and the management of vendors as need or directed.
- Prepare for new hires, Assisting HR to set up for orientation sessions, providing tours, and setting up new hire desks.
- Coordinate with Day Porters to manage inventory at kitchens, printers and supply alcoves.
- Manage event support responsibilities to include coordination with IT for A/V purposes, furniture set-up and tear down, food and beverage set-up, and vendor coordination.
- Manage WE receipts and invoices to submit to WE Manager or Accounts Payables.
- Vendor management
- Work autonomous
Qualification and Requirements
- Associates Degree or equivalent, in a related or 2 or more years administrative or hospitality field experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suites
- Facilities and events experience
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.