Please note this is a 12-month contract position.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for an accomplished Video Editor to join our Marketing Video Production team on a 12-month contract.
There are a variety of creative roles across EA, and each comes with its own set of requirements, expectations, and responsibilities. If you are passionate about what you do and your enthusiasm always shines through in your work then we want to hear from you.
What a Video Editor does at EA:
- Work in partnership with the development team to edit sequences from concept to completion
- Ensure creative consistency across edited sequences
- Ensure Shotgun is maintained with current shot counts, line-up and any re-time instructions
- Maintain in-depth understanding of game capture abilities tools and game art direction
- Work with a team of producers, directors, editors, and audio artist
- Address feedback and offer constructive input and suggestions
- Work within timelines
The next great EA Video Editor also needs:
- 3+ years of editing experience in the film or video game industry
- Experience cutting picture, sound and music
- Storytelling editing skills
- Take direction and work well with others
- Experience with file formats and colour-space
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Premiere; and solid knowledge of Creative Suite, with After Effects expertise
- Working knowledge of Davinci Resolve and RV
- A trouble-shooter - can re-patch a capture station, trouble-shoot PCs and solve audio/video issues as they arise
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.