#WeAreEA, and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We believe in acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
You will be a part of EA’s Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to provide a signature experience for our players. Do you want a job that inspires you, while giving you room to enjoy your life? WWCE is a team that fosters that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself. Join us!
- Build and cultivate a positive customer experience, through the elimination and mitigation of negative and players from our customers
- Exceed upon all set Goals in productivity, adherence, quality and accuracy
- Review and investigate reports of infracting player behaviour following Terms of Service procedures
- Investigate and process account penalty disputes in full compliance with the dispute procedure
- Ensure consistency and coherency whilst complying with all Terms of Service all procedures
- Provide support to other departments/studios through handling scheduled requests
- Complete ad hoc reports and projects.
- Analyze game anomalies and report.
- Complete threat and risk assessments on product functionalities and behavioural trends
- Be a contact for Terms of Service related issues
- Help develop your industry knowledge
- Advocate for Customer Service that exceeds in quality
- Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the Team Manager
- To organise and create opportunities for fun in daily work
- Professional with good prioritising and multi tasking abilities
- Feel invested in their work and their organisation and do their best work every day
- A minimum 2 years of Customer Service related experience.
- Excellent Customer Service skills with quality track record.
- Capability to work with different people across departments.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- A professional with great enthusiasm and flexible.
- Strong Emotional and aid towards offensive or otherwise objectionable content.