We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe 24x7 with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games and delivering a flawless player experience is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, and passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge ahead
The Digital Service Delivery (DSD) team at EA encompasses support over Web, Community and Social media. We strive to provide world-class support and engagement to our players over digital media platforms, ensuring that we never lose sight of our player first mentality. We're looking for a Social Specialist to join the team.
What a Social Specialist does at EA
- You will identify issues and engage with our players over Social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter, assisting with a variety of game and technical issues.
- You will handle and resolve player contacts and reach targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- You will work with a team that spans multiple offices across the globe to provide support to players 24x7.
- Interact with broader Customer Experience, Studio and Executive team members during peak periods to ensure players receive the best experience possible.
- Identify opportunities to advocate for our playerbase and promote growth and improvements to EA’s support strategy.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside other expert digital teams and partners to promote brand loyalty and positive community engagement and support for EA’s titles and services.
The next great Social Specialist
- Passionate about Social Media with professional experience on community and social platforms.
- 2+ Years of game support, including gameplay, technical and account troubleshooting for various platforms and devices.
- Has excellent partner and stakeholder management experience.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an active Social Media role.
- Able to handle a variety of contacts across multiple titles and ensure players receive top support.
- Effective time management skills.
- You are player first in all your interactions, maintaining or exceeding high-quality expectations with every interaction.
- Someone who can find creative solutions to a variety of technical, account and gameplay related issues.
- An expert at gathering information and escalating emerging issues through the appropriate channels.
- Previous experience with various social media channels and communities, blogs, and YouTube.
- Tech savvy, with a focus on multi-platform solutions (PC/Mac, Console, Handheld and Mobile devices).
- Additional fluency in other languages is a welcome bonus.
- In-depth knowledge of and passion for EA games.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.