(Closed) Senior Manager, Optimization and Growth
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Strategic Growth who will be an exceptional addition to our Subscription Team. You will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, programming, tracking, reporting and launching opportunities to drive subscriber growth across all platforms. You will ultimately optimize the business to set the right priorities across our teams and serve as the central hub of information and guidance.
The right person for this role combines a strategic mindset with analytical chops and an in-depth understanding of how to grow digital subscription businesses. If you are someone who is passionate about shaping the future of how people play, then this is a great role for you.
Using established techniques, industry analysis, innovative approaches, organization and a strong collaborative mindset you will carve new strategic paths, processes and reporting to optimize all areas of our business that touches subscription. To succeed in this role, you enjoy creating and activating ambitious project plans. You are transparent, process driven, thrive on collaboration, and you refuse to settle for the status quo. You support the continued evolution of our subscription business by driving strategic priorities and constantly seeking opportunities to streamline, refine and perfect how we operate. You thrive on data You can forge strong partnerships with the teams around you including game studios, leadership, dev teams, finance, marketing, and insights and you consistently represent the business voice for Subscription with the focused goal of driving growth.
- A natural leader able to inspire teams around you
- Passionate with a drive for excellence
- Constantly learning and adjusting, finding the balance between data and intuition
- 100% a team player, extremely collaborative
- A self-starter, hungry to learn and drive impact
- Analytical with spreadsheet/database expertise
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with competing priorities
- Eager for the opportunity to do signature work in your career
In this role, you will
- Work closely with teams across the org to provide direction and prioritization to drive growth for our subscription business
- Help build and drive the multi-year strategy that anticipates the subscriber needs across platforms and geographies
- Lead and collaborate with partner teams on strategic planning around user acquisition, engagement, and retention for our subscription business
- Solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each project
- Shape, drive and report on the KPIs for a healthy subscription business
- Drive actionable insights and cross functional reporting to empower teams to drive subscription success and share best practices
- Identify and surface risks as they arise, and work quickly towards resolution
- Lead ongoing competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing key brand strategies
You Bring With You
- The ability to comfortably wear many hats
- 5+ years of subscription, network or digital product experience
- A detail-oriented mindset
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience working with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams that are distributed across the globe
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- BA/BS degree
At EA, we believe in the potential of every human being. We celebrate diversity of thought, cultural differences, lifestyle, age, background, experience, religion, economic and social status, gender identity and marital status. Building a culture of inclusion allows us to create experiences for our people, culture, and community.
- On the job training available
- Mentorships are encouraged
- We work hard and play hard and respect the need for work/life balance