Senior Manager, IT
The Site IT team is looking for and Information Technology Manager to join our team. You have experience reducing friction, improving productivity, and accelerating the resolution by applying reliability engineering, automation and devops constructs to improve effectiveness and efficiency in serving our sites and studios. High energy , dedication , passion for technology and experience developing programs and scripts in Windows and Unix operating systems is table stakes for this role.
You will review the work requests coming from the site and studio teams, analyze the opportunities to reduce the friction and improve efficiencies by creating plans to automate the repeated tasks, work with the teams to create a roadmap to deliver the automations, and technically lead the teams to deliver the roadmap.
You have demonstrated ability to integrate multiple systems and possess a proven track record of bringing automation to solve problems, and deliver them using agile and devops methods. You will report directly to the Senior Director of NA Site IT on the EA Employee Experience team.
- You will coordinate and drive regional and global integration and standardization of Tools , Products, and Services offered by, and consumed by, the Employee Experience Team
- You will partner with Site IT Engineering leads, IT teams, and game development teams to determine improvement opportunities
- You will play a lead role the Employee Experience Team and other IT Operations Leaders in the establishment of our Automation roadmap.
- Knowledge automating the repeated tasks on system, storage, networking, security and databases
- Programming languages (e.g. Java )
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Source-control design and integration (e.g. Perforce, Git)
- Automation tools (e.g. Jenkins or preferably , Ansible)
- Cloud deployments (e.g. to AWS)
- Container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
Why join us?
- Tackle strategic technology problems with an impact across all of EA.
- Work on leading edge technology and create high-quality solutions.
- Potential to work closely with multiple game teams across multiple genres.
- Work with industry leaders and other top-tier people.