We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting Assistant to join our team in Baton Rouge. Reporting to the Operations Development manager, you will work together with the Operations Analyst and our onboarding partners to bring in great testing talent.
The Recruiting Assistant is often the first contact for our applicants. They help ensure that all candidates who connect with Electronic Arts Baton Rouge have a pleasant, seamless, and efficient recruiting experience. In collaboration with the operations team, the Recruiting Assistant balances multiple tasks to help organize the hiring process.
We are looking for someone who communicates openly with candidates, management and other teams that work together to attract and onboard our employees.
What you’ll do…
- Support the recruitment process by assisting in screening of candidate resumes.
- Initiate and communicate next steps process with forward moving applicants.
- Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
- Partner with team leadership in scheduling candidate interviews.
- Ensure coordination and completion of new hire onboarding tasks.
- Stay up to speed with hiring needs and help fill roles.
- Track candidate progress from application to assignment confirmation.
- Be enthusiastic about learning as you become comfortable with the ownership of your role.
Who you Are…
Someone who is passionate about conveying the positive company culture, having efficient processes, open with feedback, and who would like to add to their experience in the Talent Acquisition / HR industry. Someone who has 1+ years experience in a related field is desired, though not required.
An ideal Recruiting Assistant will have…
- The ability to identify candidates appropriate for advancement.
- The ability to correspond well in writing.
- The capability to verbally express information in a respectful manner.
- Detailed practices regarding tracking candidates, communication, and follow ups.
- Excellent time to task management skills.
- A patient and helpful nature when working with applicants and the community.
- A passion for improvement as a team and personally.
- Reliable high-speed internet connection.
- A reliable home computer with at least 4GB Memory, and i-3 processor.
- Experience using Outlook, Google Drive, Zoom, Skype, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
$19.00 per hour, working through PRO Unlimited on an assignment with EA
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, we look forward to seeing your resume!
About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.