Player Engagement Lead
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
As the Player Engagement Lead, you will be part of an exciting and dynamic ANZ + Emerging Markets team driving digital engagement across our gaming communities. Working closely with agencies, press, media, internal brand and marcoms, this candidate will seek to deliver first-class player journeys and inspire the world to play by amplifying storytelling of our brands across ANZ, SEA, India and Africa. You will be responsible for developing and coordinating strategies to engage and build loyalty within EA's player communities, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting games, features or events within the live-service games landscape. This position is a full-time position with Electronic Arts, and you will report to the Marcom Lead, ANZ + Emerging Markets and will be a key contributor to the region and the wider APAC organisation.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the local player community strategy, within the framework of the regional & global strategy
- Informs campaign decisions based on player community data
- Supporting achievement of target revenue goals through the coordination and execution of campaign initiatives to build player community engagement and awareness
- Responsible for coordination and publishing of campaign content via EA owned channels, and the ability to work with 1st party partners to provide content on external channels
- Create and curate local content to support overall strategy executions
- Work with franchise development and marketing partners to connect content creation knowledge with their specific business needs
- Manage relationships with local press outlets and develop pitches for key media
- Analysing media monitoring data regarding player community patterns and preferences
- 2 years’ experience in marketing, community or communications role
- An understanding of key cultural celebrations and holiday periods, including key relevant market events that are unique to the region
- In-depth practical knowledge of social media platforms across the region
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in managing relationships with influencer and social media agencies
- A proven track record working in a multi-national environment across a diverse market
- South-East Asia experience a plus
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.