People Practices Partner (HRBP)
People Experience, Stockholm
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams’ experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We’re responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we’re responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentives equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Join our team as a People Practices Partner. At EA, our People Practices Partners are passionate about delivering a great people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, partner with people managers, develop offerings for the site, provide people programs and being a cultural champion for EA. You will report to our Director, People Practices.
- End-to-end ownership of regular HR program execution, facilitation and training
- Apply knowledge of HR metrics and have a data-driven approach
- Manage site wide projects
- Manage Swedish labor law processes and union negotiations
- Develop our leaders through a thoughtful leadership journey portfolio
- Build partnerships with leaders, managers and teams across multiple areas of the business and to set expectations and prioritised actions
- Partner with leaders to identify and determine change
- Implement our annual HR operational plan (e.g. compensation planning, talent planning ) to support leaders and managers with meeting their organizational goals
- Field employee general HR inquiries around benefits, policies and guiding employees to self-service tools
- Understand People Experiences IT systems (e.g. Workday, Glint, Visier)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field combined with minimum of six years of progressive success as an HR partner
- Demonstrated experience implementing and facilitating HR programs across the business
- Demonstrated experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business
- Excellent coaching and change management skills
- Ability to work through complex issues and situations
- Experience of project management and leading work streams
- Demonstrated experience with Swedish labor law processes, collective agreements and union negotiations
- Have a passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and helping culture be a competitive advantage