(Closed) Lead Game Security Product Manager - EA SPORTS
Lead Product Manager, Game Security, EA Sports
The Game Security Product Manager will be partnering with key leaders in the organization to define and drive end to end game security features and capabilities to continuously increase the game security posture and will own security operations for multiple EA Sports games.
The Product Manager will work closely with other game security leaders, game teams leadership, and executive stakeholders to ensure an aligned prioritization and execution against the strategy and rapid response to emerging needs with strong focus on protecting the player experience. In particular, he/she will be accountable for:
- Being the primary point of contact as it relates to game security for the titles under his/her domain.
- Effectively partnering with game development teams, central platform teams, central security teams, customer experience teams, legal, external partners, and others.
- Frequently presenting to senior leadership status of operations and current and future development work.
- Effectively collaborating with other product managers, security engineers, data scientists, program managers, and the rest of the security team.
- Defining, aligning, communicating, and fulfilling the roadmaps satisfying the strategic direction for increasing the game security posture of live and future titles.
- Game security operations for the titles under his/her domain.
- Defining and writing requirements for capabilities and features ensuring end to end execution.
- Adhering to game development timelines for support and security deliverables.
- Resolving emergent security risk assessments and asks on time and quality, understanding, measuring, and communicating risks and corresponding action plans.
- Understanding the games under his/her domain, their virtual economies, current and future threats and risks.
- Singing off game features designs from a security perspective.
- Raising the game security awareness within the game development teams.
- Ensuring a consistent and aligned approach towards capabilities, processes, and features that will benefit the entire portfolio of games and players for all EA Sports titles.
- Partnering with operations, technical, and data leaders to identify resourcing and budget needs.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with immediate team, partner teams, and executive stakeholders to ensure successful completion of projects, and game security posture improvements.
- Maintaining regular communication with security teams, partner teams and executive stakeholders,
- Continuously improving on security operations processes, targets, and KPIs.
- Strong background on game security and/or digital fraud, working knowledge on application security, including best practices and industry standards.
- Experience in product and/or program management.
- Experience with development and data science.
- Effective communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- University degree or equivalent professional experience.
- CISSP or CISM certified, or willingness to attain one of them within 12 months.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment with the occasional off-hours incident response and up to 10% travel.
- Interest in sports and knowledge of video games, threats (cheating, fraud, botting), and how to defend against those.
- Significant care for the player experience.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.