Experience Designer - PGA Tour
The EA SPORTS PGA Tour franchise is looking for an Experience Designer who is passionate about solving complex problems and building experiences to delight our players
Reporting into one of our Producers, you will create user Interfaces through modern user experience practices as a part of our central UX discipline. We're looking for someone who enjoys solving complex problems and approaches them with systematic thinking, understanding of player motivations, and carefulness. We're a group of passionate people where craftsmanship, passion, and collaboration are celebrated. Join us if you want to do career-defining work and help us build outstanding player experiences!
- Experience with modern interaction design practices, use of typography, the psychology of color, layouts, visual systems and up-to-date trends in the digital world.
- Establish a vision through elegant designs, user-flows, interaction patterns, user end-to-end flows.
- Provide compelling UX approaches, UI solutions, interaction behaviors, and design systems.
- Facilitate collaboration and understanding of partners and UX design peers
- Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship, accessibility, and usability
- It is required you share a portfolio of delivered projects, games, and other digital experiences.
- Experience in interaction design, game design, product design, or related field
- Mastery of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Flinto, etc.
- Established UX design experience to understand different stages of development (i.e. user scenarios, flows, wireframes)
- Experience of usability principles and techniques, interaction design and design patterns
- The ability to translate player data into design solutions and design strategy
- Be knowledgeable of players needs, desires, and of technical limitations to support unbiased, accurate, and beautifully accomplished design solutions
- Harvest feedback through rapid iterative prototyping (klick through flows, storyboard)
- Experience working in a distributed team setting or Agile environment.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.