(Closed) Audit Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Global Audit - We are an independent and objective assurance and business advisory organization designed to provide assurance to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, add value to senior management and improve EA's operations. We help EA to accomplish its goals by taking a systematic risk-based approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control, and governance processes.
The Challenge Ahead - As an Audit Analyst you will support EA's audit, risk and compliance program. You will work with multiple departments and experience numerous areas and processes. You will participate on operational audits to determine effectiveness and efficiency of our IT and business process control structure and operating processes, and help support our SOX compliance program, including recommendations for improvement in processes and controls. You will report to Director, Global Audit. You will learn new skills, be part of a diverse, supportive, fun, and creative community, and build relationships within Electronic Arts.
What an Audit Analyst does at EA
- Develop, maintain and update business intelligence reports and dashboards to support Audits and other business processes.
- Effectively prepare data for analytics through cleansing and formatting of data.
- Perform data analysis to answer audit team hypothesis, business challenges and strategic questions.
- Identify risk related areas for analysis and opportunities for automation in processes to support Audit.
- Ensure reporting accuracy and provide clear definitions, assumptions and conclusions with deliverables.
- Support financial, operational, strategic, and compliance audits
- Understand EA’s risks, processes and controls within areas to be audited
- Through audit testing, evaluate the effectiveness of control and governance processes, the reliability of reporting information, and ensuring that EA's policies are respected
- Support the audit reporting process, including obtaining business partner acceptance and engagement for audit recommendations
- Participate in Sarbanes-Oxley control testing, evaluating control design and effectiveness, and perform walkthroughs and testing
- Perform follow-up of corrective actions for audit recommendations
- Support department-wide projects and systems management
The next great Audit Analyst
- You are willing to complete tasks across multiple time zones
- You have 3 or more years of experience in a relevant role
- You hold a degree in a relevant subject, such as computer science, engineering or statistics
- You have significant experience in at least one visualization tool, such as Tableau or Power BI
- You have experience working with data and analytics applications / tools & programming languages such as SQL, Python and R. Experience / exposure to machine learning and AI a plus.
- You have experience in creating and maintaining analytics for Audit
- You have experience in IT General Control, IT Application Control, and Key Report testing.
- You have or are willing to pursue a relevant professional qualification
- You are committed to ethical standards
- You have passion and enthusiasm to learn, analytical and creative problem-solving skills and are a solution-oriented individual
- You are a team player, with the ability to build relationships across the organization and with external partners
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.