AP Specialist I
Introduction to EA & India Centre: Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet.
EA India’s office in Hyderabad supports game development activities for mobile gaming, console, online and free to play casual game portal pogo.com. Two corporate functions operate shared services centers: IT – provides networks & applications support whereas Finance supports purchase to pay, accounts receivables, revenue accounting, fixed assets accounting, procurement support, payroll & FP&A.
Introduction to Function & Role:
The T&E audit is carried out for North America, Europe and APAC regions including Non-English-speaking countries. The scope includes auditing expense claims and P-Cards within agreed timeline as per EA internal policy, ensure timely payment to employees and managing Customer Service for the internal customers.
Apart from day-to-day operations, the auditor should act as a key resource in the team and work with the team & manager on process enhancements as well to deliver audit function with great control and compliant to audit requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all matters related to T&E management which includes – Expense Audit, P-Card Audit, cleaning-up unused transactions, Coordinate with IT team on technical issues, perform process related reporting for various business users and also working with employees in resolving their queries via various platforms.
- Departed employees reports and unused transactions are reviewed and acted on time to reduce accrual.
- Ensure reports and helpdesk queries (call / email / slack) are addressed with the defined SLA.
- Ensure all Expenses and P-Card are audited as per internal policy and compliance and ensure all backups are attached in the Expense Portal.
- Provide excellent customer service to our business partners and suppliers.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and high volume.
- Should be a subject Matter Expert on all the activities performed within T&E team.
- Ensure to handle the tasks/jobs listed in the team activities list with less supervision.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- 2–4 years of experience in T&E Audit process.
- Knowledge in Accounts Payable process is beneficial.
- Hands on experience with Chrome River is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Service oriented and conscientious with attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal & written English communication skills, commitment to achieving results.
Willingness to be flexible with working hours given the potential global coverage of this role (More will be into night shift).
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.