Echo Esports is widely recognized as a top organization in World of Warcraft esports and looking to expand after a highly successful 2020 campaign. We are currently looking for a Creative Director to define the creative DNA of Echo, who will have direct ownership over all things in the creative and broadcasting space, from Art, Brand, Creative and Business. This is a full-time, paid position that will begin as a contracted role.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to work proactively, autonomously and bring ideas to leadership team.
- Able effectively communicate instructions to social media and content teams and oversee production and output.
- Solid knowledge of creative concepts such as YouTube and Twitch content, overlays, graphics and videos.
- Able to brainstorm ideas for future to continue engagement by utilizing past content.
- Strong knowledge of esports industry along with expert understand of content creation.
- 3+ years of experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity/brand management at a high-profile brand.
- Ability to build and manage relationships, collaborate with cross-functional teams, interpersonal skills, team motivation and conflict resolution are key.
- Experience in esports/gaming with a strong preference for knowledge of World of Warcraft.
- Experience working and managing remotely a plus.
How to Apply:
- Send your resume or any questions to the email attached below.
- A portfolio showcasing your best work will speed up the process.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability.