Senior Unity Developer
Easybrain is now looking for a skillful Unity Developer, for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, ensuring the quality of the finished product, and delivering game updates.
Engineering and development of mobile applications (and/or games) on Unity.
- At least 2 years of experience with Unity;
- Grasp of mobile application architecture;
- Experience with databases, knowledge of SQLite;
- Good knowledge of Unity UI;
- Experience in page-proofing UI on UGUI;
- Work with native plugins (Android/iOS);
- Apps optimization;
- Understanding the principles of client-server interaction, HTTP/HTTPS protocols;
- Track record of accomplished projects;
- English language proficiency (intermediate level or higher);
- Russian language proficiency is a must;
- Experience with Open GL, gaming engines/frameworks is a plus.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realise your own ideas, challenges and drive, we offer:
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Best office in Limassol (The Oval), modern equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
- Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 metres from the workplace;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package to the country with 300 sunny days a year;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.