Middle Unity Developer
Easybrain is now looking for a skillful Unity Developer, for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, ensuring the quality of the finished product, and delivering game updates.
Engineering and development of mobile applications (and/or games) on Unity.
- At least 2 years of working experience with Unity;
- Good knowledge of Unity Engine components;
- Good knowledge of C# programming language;
- Knowledge of Game Development discipline challenges;
- Knowledge of game optimization techniques;
- Knowledge of Russian language is a must;
- Knowledge of English language - intermediate and higher.
Will be a plus:
- Record of released projects;
- Experience in development of board and puzzle games;
- Experience with native mobile technologies (iOS, Android).
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Best office in Limassol (The Oval), modern equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
- Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 metres from the workplace;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package to the country with 300 sunny days a year;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.