Digital Artist (Community/ASO)
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is on the lookout for a Community Content & ASO (App Store Optimization) Digital Artist to join our talented Creative Team. You (yes, you!) will take pride in crafting the campaigns, creatives, and videos for both our mobile games' and studio’s social media presence & ASO. We are looking for a tightly focused and deadline-driven individual who loves collaboration, making an impact and letting your creative juices flow!
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Work collaboratively and iterate with the Community Social Campaign Managers, Community Lead, and Art Leads to help create social creatives from initial concept to full implementation.
- Utilize the Adobe Creative Suite to craft social creatives in varied art styles and in accordance with our games’ brand specifications.
- Brainstorm with Community Social Leads for engaging social media campaigns that align with ESG's overall branding and cultural identity.
- Respond to ongoing opportunities to leverage pop culture and current events in the creation of relevant organic social content.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 1+ year experience in marketing, graphic design or related field.
- A thorough understanding of social media and its trends for creative content creation.
- Industry production-level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A wide range of polished work (including vector examples) in varied styles.
- Animation & video examples are a bonus.
- Excellent time-management skills in a fast-paced production environment, and the ability to work with minimal oversight.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A strong interest in and knowledge of the Mobile game space..
TO COMPLEMENT OUR CURRENT TEAM, YOU ARE
- A mobile game fanatic. You are on top of the latest games, trends, and what’s happening in live events
- Comfortable in an environment where priorities and plans change rapidly
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated and have the attitude to get things done
- Hungry and humble, you place the needs of the project first
- Always willing to bring ideas to the table
- Empathic, compassionate, and curious
- Your values are governed by diversity and inclusion
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO WORK AT ESG?
We are East Side Games – proudly built in beautiful BC. Our mission is to create games that are easy to pick up, hard to put down, and don’t suck! We put players at the heart of our evolution, independence, and profitability. With their help, we’ve defined and become the leader in the narrative idle gaming space, writing the playbook on LiveOps in the process. Our huge IPs serve a traditionally underserved audience globally… And we’re just getting started!
Community is everything here. We put people at the core of what we do. Our games and our team have the same goal; to be inclusive and for everyone. We get sh*t done and our team is on hand to step in, listen, and support, regardless of rank. Tackle your challenges, share your learnings, then share refreshments with the studio in our weekly Cheers Friday Announcements. Have we piqued your curiosity? Then check out our amazing Culture and Benefits! We note that our culture is not a monolith, and is ever-changing based on the folks holding space at East Side Games.
WE’RE BUILT ON THE FOUNDATIONS OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
East Side Games are an equitable employer that values justice, equity, diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage people of marginalized backgrounds, particularly QTBIPOC folks, to apply, and will acknowledge and value the strengths you bring to foster yours and the studio’s growth.
If this sounds like something you hoped for and more, and you’re enthused to build genre-defining narrative idle games, click the “Apply Here” button below. If now is not the right time for you but you know someone who would be a great match for us at East Side Games, check out our referral bonus here! Let’s build great games together