Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
We are on the lookout for a social media executive to take our client socials to the next level! We are a Social & Influencer Agency that prides itself in being relatable! We get gamers, we are gamers, content creators & marketeers who love to get shit done & grow audiences in the space we understand the best! At Disobey we innovate, reinvent & strategise in order to deliver the best possible results for our clients. We therefore are looking for someone who is reliable, well-organised & extremely creative. Having a great understanding of esports & FPS games is required, including titles such as CS, VALORANT, Apex, COD, OW & Fortnite. You can confidently produce content around these titles along with content outside of esports.
We’re on the hunt for someone who thinks outside of the box and can creatively innovate. Having a passion for content and delivering high quality work whilst keeping up to date on new and upcoming trends is essential. We’re looking for someone who gets their teeth stuck right into projects as part of the team but also someone who can plan, execute and finish projects independently. We’re a small team at Disobey but we are growing quickly so it’s essential that the right candidate can think and act like a self-starter without the need for micromanagement.
You need to be able to speak the language of the community you are managing whether this is within the world of esports, indie gaming, or gaming brands. The role requires a minimum of 2 years experience in managing brand accounts on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. We are excited to work with someone who strategises & tweaks their content daily in order to deliver the best campaigns possible.
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team.
- Ability to create content ideas, implement social growth strategies & execute.
- Community management experience & the ability to communicate with different social media users.
- Understanding crisis management & know how to soften the blow or shift the conversation when needed.
- Understanding social analytics on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook, a.nd reporting on performance.
- Flexible to work outside standard working hours when required - evenings & weekend coverage for esports events will be required for this role.
- An extreme understanding of gaming & esports, specifically the aforementioned titles & genres.
- Attention to detail, great copywriting skills & perfect English language skills.
- Bonus if you speak a second language fluently.
- Able to create content for Twitter, FB, IG & TiKTok.
- Able to run ads on Twitter, FB, IG & TiKTok.
- Bonus if you can manage communities on Reddit & Discord too.
- Day to day social content creation.
- Planning & executing full event coverage for tournaments (Weekends are required).
- Ability to create original, meaningful, and entertaining content.
- Social reporting on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & TikTok
- Ability to create original, meaningful, and entertaining content and not copy what others are doing.
- Reddit proficient! You follow the latest memes & join the conversation on Reddit & Twitter as & when it’s happening.
- You aren’t just a memester, you’re an all-around social media expert who is strategic & gets excited about a good report!
- Running paid ads across different social platforms.
- You engage your audience daily. You don’t just tweet & run away. You engage, listen, problem solve & become friends with the people you talk to daily.
Subject to experience
Full Time, 40 Hours a week (Flexitime)
- Remote working
- 28 days paid holiday
- Nobody should work birthdays! (Paid day off)
- 3 duvet days
- Bonuses for hitting targets
- Free game keys from projects we work on
Disobey's Core Values
We're looking for people who share our core values to ensure that we're on the same page when working together as a team.
- Be humbly confident
- Know your shit
- Stick to your word
- Mistakes happen, fix it & move one
- Apologising isn't a weakness
- Be bold, be blunt
- Keep it simple & get shit done
- Always strive to learn more
- Driven to always deliver the best results
Please only reply if you have experience running brand social accounts. If all this sounds like you apply & make sure to send us your social media posts you are the most proud of 🙏