(Closed) Advertising Manager
About Digital Fuse
Digital Fuse is an end to end digital media solutions agency. Working through our client’s unique challenges, we use our experience across the digital landscape to build world-class growth and monetisation strategies for publishers, platforms and tech providers working within the digital advertising space.
The Role/Job Description
We are looking for an Advertising Manager to join our London office to confidently manage the link between our clients and advertising partners.This is a hands on role with very distinct responsibilities managing a wide spectrum of clients and advertisers.
For clients, our service includes commercial development, advertising sales, account management, dedicated ad-ops, market analysis and content marketing. For our advertising partners we conduct planning and buying across our client network, advanced audience targeting, performance-based campaigns, marketing ROI analysis and reporting. Through providing the above, we cater to both sides of the digital advertising ecosystem enabling us to thrive within a rapidly growing client base, keeping us at the forefront of our competitors.
The Advertising Manager will be responsible for liaising with clients to achieve the desired outcome whilst assessing the suitability of the media choices on offer. They will create and review advertising campaigns for our clients/advertising partners always ensuring Digital Fuse remains at the forefront of any changes in media, client base, or rates.
You will be supporting and reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer with creation and delivery of short term and long term projects and strategies to deliver the most effective result in sales, traffic and other key performance indicators. A part of this will require you to organise and manage client meetings and exhibitions of client technology in order to promote clients’ and our business offerings to the market.
The newly appointed Advertising Manager will be looking after a range of key clients based in multiple markets including the UK, so a strong track record of advertising management across multiple markets is a must.
Key requirements of the role are as follows:
- 4+ years experience working in advertising
- Strong track record in an advertising account management role across multiple markets. Experience working with the Benelux, German, Asian and Spanish markets preferred but not required
- Experience working in at least 3 of the following sectors; Telecommunications, Advertising technology providers, Retail B2C, Online Gaming, AAA Gaming, eSports, Sport and Fitness
- Strong digital media planning and buying experience with a strong knowledge campaign delivery via Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) particularly with Display+Video360 (previously DBM)
- Ability to confidently lead client and new business meetings
- Strong understanding of Supply Side Platforms (SSPs) especially around publisher supply set up and management as well as supply yield management particularly with Google Ad Manager (formally DFP)
- Strong paid social experience, particularly within Facebook Ads Manager across Facebook, Instagram and Facebook Messenger
- Experience working with third party social media marketing tools such as Sprinklr, 4C, Bionic, Audiense, Hootsuite would be preferred
- Have an advanced knowledge of digital advertising techniques, strategies and practices
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business
The ideal candidate will:
- Be excellent at building and managing senior relationships
- Be a creative and strategic thinker
- Be highly organised and able to manage multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines and budgets
- Able to effectively use Excel to keep track of timelines, ad campaigns and projects
- Be able to put together quality client-facing Powerpoint presentations
- Be proactive and always seek better and more efficient methods for completing tasks
If you think this role is right for you, please get in touch.